Google math activities, Seesaw math activities or self-checking Boom Cards for preschool, pre-k and kindergarten virtual learning are a great way to integrate technology into your math lessons. Not to mention it’s perfect when you don’t want to or CAN’T print a bunch of papers.
In cases of preschool and pre-k virtual learning or distance learning, Google Slides, Seesaw and Boom Cards activities are easy to send to your students and you can get instant feedback on how what your students learn. While I am a HUGE supporter of hands-on, multi-sensory learning activities, these virtual learning tools for Google Slides, Seesaw and Boom Cards are also great options for when you don’t have all the manipulatives or when you just want to liven things up a bit!
Digital Literacy Activities by Skill:
Click a skill on the list to be taken directly to that skill below.
Digital Alphabet and Beginning Sounds Activities
- Alphabet Beginning Sounds Cover Up! Game
- Forest Theme Digital Alphabet I Spy Cover Up! Game
- Fall Letter Sorting for Preschool
Using Google Slides in Kindergarten doesn’t have to be hard. These simple, made-for-you free digital activities make teaching easy! In the classroom, when students work on these digital activities it will save you time setting up individual literacy and math centers. For distance learning, the tutorials above walk you through incorporating Seesaw and Google Slides into your virtual school day.
Seesaw and Google Slides CVC Word Activities
Introducing CVC Words to your kindergarteners is easy and fun with these simple word building Google Slides and Seesaw activities.
Digital CVC Word Building Activities
- CVC Word Building – A Word Families
- CVC Word Building- E Word Families
- CVC Word Building – I Word Families
- CVC Word Building- O Word Families
- CVC Word Building – U Word Families
CVCe Long Vowel Activities
Please note that due to word patterns, there is not a CVCe “E” Word Building set.
- CVCe “A” Word Building Activity
- CVCe “I” Word Building Activity
- CVCe “O” Word Building Activity
- CVCe “U” Word Building Activity
Digital Sight Word Activities
- Preschool Sight Words Digital Play Dough Theme
- Kindergarten Sight Words Digital Play Dough Theme
- 1st Grade Sight Words Digital Play Dough Theme
- 2nd Grade Sight Words Digital Play Dough Theme
- 3rd Grade Sight Words Digital Play Dough Theme
- Preschool Sight Words I Spy
- Kindergarten Sight Words I Spy
- 1st Grade Sight Words I Spy
- 2nd Grade Sight Words I Spy
- 3rd Grade Sight Words I Spy
“Who am I?” Riddles for Kids
Download these Riddles for a fun Interactive Google Slide activity. Each Riddle set includes Self- Checking Google Slides, Seesaw activity and a printable set with interactive QR codes so that kids can work independently.